Friday 16 February 2007

Things are happening ...

Well, going with the flow seems to have worked, as the energy is definitely shifting around all those invisible barriers I've been facing. Of course, it could be down to the fact I've been working really hard this past week - both at the day job and the dream job (writing)- and as a wise man once said ... "chance favours the prepared mind" (Louis Pasteur) - so I reckon that as long as I keep working and focusing on what I want to achieve, I'm doing okay.

Heard about a fascinating theory this week, courtesy of Dee Carey's blog. The Secret is based on the hidden laws and principles of the universe known by many of the world's great thinkers, scientists, artists and philosophers. Perhaps a bit 'Da Vinci Code' but then I absolutely devour stuff like that. I was one of the people who read the book and saw the film with my mouth dropping open in complete and utter fascination, absorbed and enchanted by the incredible.

TJ

No comments: